It’s that time of the year again, and why not have your say on what were your favourite on the funniest, the weirdest, the best, the worst and your favourite local news stories of 2008. We scoured through our archives (our amazing 1,000+ posts) to pick which one to fill up our categories. Voting will go for four weeks, and we will reveal the answers, along with our favourite and worst gadgets and our year in review. You can vote as many as you want.
Here is how the vote works:
- You can vote by Twitter by tweeting #TG08 and tweet what your vote was, or replying to our Twitter Account (@techgeekcomau)
- Comment below on the post to make your selection.
- Vote in the posts below.
This week’s vote has to do with your favourite local story of the year. Our candidates are:
- Internode starts support of IPv6, first in Australia
- Underbelly goes online, risks ignored
- eBay fails bid for immunity for its new “protection” plans
- iPhone now has an (non-exclusive) carrier in Australia
The Vote box is below (after the jump).
If you cannot see the poll box, click here to vote!