Jimmy Wales, the owner of Wikimedia Foundation, will appear in the next show in ABC’s The Chaser’s War on Everything. This is from TechCrunch. TechCrunch also have the questions… Spoiler Alert!!!
- First, how are you enjoying Australia?
- Second, how do our computers compare to the ones in America?
- Third, why does everyone in IT look so nerdy, yet you look like a daytime soap star?
- Fourth, Mac or PC – do you really give a shit?
- Fifth, there are 1.7 million articles on Wikipedia; how long did it take you to write them all?
- Sixth, Craig Reucasselâ€™s a bit unhappy with the photo on his page. Could you upload a better one maybe for him?
- Seventh, my dog is getting some scabs under his chin. I donâ€™t know if you can bring him in the number of a local vet?
- Eighth, Jessica Rowe and Peter Overton – will it last?
- Ninth, cracked pepper?
- Tenth, how do you feel about the fact that when I looked you up on Wikipedia this morning I changed your page to say that you were a teenage drug lord from Malaysia?
We don’t know about that he changed his entry to say that he was a teenage drug lord from Malaysia. All we do know that he answered 4 of the 10 questions. His answers… you have to watch it.