Microsoft enters the Hologram business, Stan finally launches to everyone, and BlackBerry has a way to recruit developers to produce apps for their platform: by forcing them to produce apps through “app neutrality”. That – plus installing a browser live on air – on this week’s edition of the TechCast.
Join Stewart Wilson, Terence Huynh and special guest Jason Murray from Ausdroid as they discuss the latest news this week and other tidbits. Be sure to subscribe to our podcast by using the links below. Let us know what you think of the new podcast by tweeting @techgeekcomau or commenting below.
- Microsoft is still crazy: meet the HoloLens
- Windows is now a service, latest release to become a free update for Windows 7, 8, and Phone users
- Windows 10’s new features: Cortana, a ‘Spartan’ browser, Xbox streaming, and more
- BlackBerry wants Congress to force everyone to make BlackBerry apps
- Stan launches!
- Former Opera CEO Launches Vivaldi, A New Browser For Power Users
- Twitter’s war on developers continues: Tweetbot for Mac falls victim to token limit, gets pulled from App Store
- A Massive Attack Against Facebook, Instagram Happened Last Night
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected recall in Australia after classification snafu
- Australia Ratings Board Bans Hotline Miami 2; Developers Tell Australians To ‘Just Pirate It’