Hot on the heels of the wailing and gnashing of teeth of 10.7.0 users, Apple today released OS X Lion 10.7.1 that addresses a few issues.
MacBook users will be pleased to know that any WiFi dropouts experienced after upgrading to Lion seem to have been resolved as well as freezes when playing videos in Safari.
Full details after the break.
Download Size: 17.4MB (non MB-Air and Mini users)
68.86MB (MB Air and Mini users)
Complete description of update:
The 10.7.1 update is recommended for all users running OS X Lion and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability and compatibility of your Mac, including fixes that:
- Address an issue that may cause the system to become unresponsive when playing a video in Safari
- Resolve an issue that may cause system audio to stop working when using HDMI or optical audio out
- Improve the reliability of Wi-Fi connections
- Resolve an issue that prevents transfer of your data, settings, and compatible applications to a new Mac running OS X Lion
- Resolve an issue where MacBook Air may boot up when MagSafe Adapter is attached
- Resolve an issue causing intermittent display flickering on MacBook Air
- Resolve an issue that causes the SD card slot in Mac mini to run at reduced speed with SD and SDHC media